Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Decorative Magnetic Clothes Pins

I had a bag of extra wooden clothes pins laying around and I thought it would be so cute and easy to make decorative magnets out of them!
 
Pin It

You can buy colored clothes pin magnets at the store, but it is was less expensive and fun to make at home!
All you need is paint, clothes pins, a brush, craft glue, and a sheet of magnets.

I started by cutting the magnet sheet in small strips to fit the back of the clothes pin.
Then, I put a small amount of E600 glue on the clothes pin and attached the magnet.
(any craft glue should work)




Then, I painted the fronts of the clothes pin a solid color and let them dry.
When they were done, I decided to come back and polka dot them with a different color.



  These are so fun and easy to make, and you can even decorate them with scrapbook paper and cover in Mod Podge... or add googly eyes and turn them into little animals for kids! But I love them for hanging pictures on the refrigerator!






No comments:

Post a Comment