Monday, February 20, 2012

No-Mess Finger Painting!


Pin It


This is Miss Quinn's very first craft!
She is only 8 months old, and this was the perfect craft for her!
I used:
  • A gallon sized Ziploc bag
  • Card-stock paper
  • Tempera or finger paints.

I started by taking the gallon sized Ziploc bag, I reused an empty one from her baby bullet food,
and I put the piece of card-stock paper in it.
(You have to use card-stock or thicker paper so that it doesn't fall apart)

I squirted a few different colors of paint into the bag, zipped it shut and let her play with it!
She mushed it around and it turned out great!
My little artist :-)








3 comments:

  1. I saw this on pintrest. I was gonna try it but didnt know how it would work out. It is beautiful, little artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had fun with it!! We love it! haha. My biggest 'milestone' that I was excited for with Sophia was for her to be able to do crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw... what a SMART idea! :) btw, i'm currently holding a giveaway for my whole-hearted followers if you're interested! i hope we can connect!

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/dorothy-explorr-giveaway-giveaway.html

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete